Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Canvas

Well, we finally got my new canvas installed. :D

Before

Installing the new one.

Installed the fringe that was donated from a 74 bus.

All done.


I also installed a set of "Ambulance" fans. Basically they are fans that install into the fresh air vent to push air. Now I will have an easier time staying cool in traffic. :D

Had to drill my first hole in my dash. So much for original. LOL

Here is a picture of the fans. I stole it from the web, forgot to take pics of mine. LOL

I also bought a new windsock pole. This one is from the UK. It actually bends like I want it to. My other pole was to stiff. This one is 29 foot tall. :D

Tomorrow 8/9/13, we leave for our camping trip to McKinnleville. We are going to a VW show up there and will be spending the night and then possibly make it back to Antioch for busiest the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment