Friday, June 21, 2013

A Few New Things

I found some original side marker lights at a good price so was finally able to replace my broken one.



I also attached my badge to my jail bars.


Went to Walmart today and found this cool table. It is perfect.


Stores in this nice carrying case. 


Here is the small version.


The longer version.


Here is my current CB Antenna set up.




As you can see it isn't to attractive and also not to functional. I have to remember to stand it up when I pull out and then remember to stop and put it down before pulling into the carport.


This is how far the bus goes into the carport. I need to figure out a way to attach an antenna that I can pull in and out with out having to raise and lower it.  I have part of it figured out. I will be getting one of those springs that mount at the bottom so the antenna will bend backward and actually be sticking out of the carport. I just need to figure out where and how to mount it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment