Friday, June 14, 2013

Fun Stuff

Today I added some fun stuff to Wes.  I made my own jail bars. I had the mounting pieces but didn't have the bars. So I went to the local aluminum store and bought some bars.



Before the bars.



After,



 Eventually I will probably add some nick knacks to them.


I also installed a CB. I know I probably will rarely get to talk to anyone or hear anyone, but I did it for the "period" (70's) look and also to be able to communicate with people that have the walkie talkies when we caravan places. Now just to get them to remember to bring them. LOL At least mine is always with me now. :D



Now I need to find an antenna that I can mount on my back bumper. For right now I used a magnetic one and it is on my front bumper. The cord isn't long enough to go all the way to the back and I can't stick it on top of the bus do to the carport.

No comments:

Post a Comment