Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Hubcaps

Not much of an update, but I finally put the hubcaps that my hubby bought me, on the bus today. I've only had them for a month or so. LOL 




Before
After



They are not as white as the old ones but they match the bus pretty good. A lot less rust too. :D

Ever since my camping trip, I have been wanting an awning for the bus. I contemplated getting one of the kind that attach to the side of the bus and just pulls out, but I just didn't like the thought of having to put holes in the side of the bus to mount it. I also thought about an EZ Up Awning but I wanted something that would go on the side of the bus. Today I bought an  EZ Awning from Bus Depot today. I got the plus size one. Can't wait to get it and try it out.  Here is a link to the one I bought. EZ Awning Actually I bought the beige one, but this link shows the awning best. Later I can buy the sides for it and make an easy room out of it. Probably would be easier to put up then the actual drive away tent I have. For the most part I wanted just the top part anyway, so I'm in no hurry to buy the sides.

That is the latest on Wes the Westy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment